Thursday, January 8, 2015

Rebrand THIS!

I haven't posted a blog here in a little while. It's not because I've been on hiatus, just that my interests don't always fit in the MEAN category. Here are some examples of what I've been up to since my last post:

I wanted to share what I've learned about all of these, but none of them fit into the MEAN stack. The options I see before me are:

  1. Create a new blogger site for each category
  2. Change "MEAN" to "CD1003CmpVSSGSHdG" (and keep appending for each new category)
  3. Write whatever I feel like and tag the posts

After much consideration and given the fact that I have like 2 unique visitors to the site (me from home and me from work), I'm going to opt for option 3.

Henceforth, this blog will contain whatever the heck I feel like. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Hrm. Looks like I've pigeon-holed myself with the URL. :|

    ReplyDelete